This website is designed for general educational and information purposes only. Our website may include links to third party Web service providers. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement of the content on such sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites.
BioTronics adheres to the principles of the Health on the Net Foundation and we aim to follow these principles in the preparation of material we have placed on our site.
WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of an organization like BioTronics Inc. We are based in the United States of America. Our principal activity is the delivery of supply chain solutions and services.
Our Privacy Statement covers BioTronics Inc., its subsidiaries and any of its websites accessible via the primary websites listed below:
Organization Name: BioTronics Inc.
Primary website: www.BioTronics.com
You can access our website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. We collect the personal information that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from sources outside of BioTronics, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations. We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated on the Web pages where the information is requested or collected. If we wish to use your personal information for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected. Except as requested by you or indicated on the Web page where your information is requested, we do not disclose your personal information to other organizations.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should be aware that the BioTronicswebsite is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
BioTronics Inc. is committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as applicable regulations, standards, and guidelines established by government agencies and accepted accrediting organizations.
We will provide a secure transmission method for you to send us personal information, including:
- Primary personal information (such as name and contact details)
- Identifiers (such as social security numbers, credit card details, website password)
- Specific personal information (such as survey information, racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs)
- While such secure transmission methods provide reasonable protections against unauthorized access, if you have concerns regarding the transmission of sensitive information, you should consider using non-electronic communication methods.
- We have implemented security policies, rules, and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal information are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal information.
BioTronics goal is to provide high quality information through the content on its websites. Every effort has been made to provide accurate, timely, and comprehensive information that will be useful to its readers. We define content as all material (text, images, graphics, tables, audio, and visual) and menu icons, bars, listings, indices, as well as functions that support content such as links, navigation, searches, and calculations. BioTronics uses original, stock, and purchased photography on the website. The individuals portrayed in the images are models and are not intended to imply endorsement or any association with any illness or condition.The information provided on this website was authored by, or has been reviewed and approved by, professionals at BioTronics Inc.. We follow a standard set of editorial procedures for information that we post on our websites. However, we don’t offer you any warranty or guarantee related to our sites; we specifically disclaim any warranties, expressed or implied. It is the responsibility of visitors to our site to evaluate the information we provide and determine its relevancy and usefulness to them.
We welcome your feedback about the content provided on the BioTronics Inc. website. However, we must make the final decisions about the information that is posted on our site to ensure that it meets the needs of all of our users.
Please contact us with any comments or concerns regarding the content on our website.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
BioTronics controls our websites from our offices in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. By accessing our websites, regardless of where you are located, you agree that the statutes and laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will apply to all matters regarding the use of our websites.
By accessing our website, you agree with these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions when necessary, and your continuing use of our website constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to any changes.
BioTronics will use reasonable means to protect the privacy of your information sent by e-mail. However, because of the risks outlined below, BioTronics cannot guarantee that e-mail communications will be confidential. Additionally, BioTronics will not be liable in the event that you or anyone else inappropriately uses your e-mail. BioTronicswill not be liable for improper disclosure of your information that is not caused by BioTronics intentional misconduct.
E-MAIL RISKS AND YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
At the discretion of the BioTronics, its staff, (BioTronics) and upon your agreement to the terms outlined within this consent form, you may use e-mail to communicate with BioTronics. These e-mails may contain your personal information. If you decide to use e-mail to communicate with BioTronics, you should be aware of the following risks and/or your responsibilities:
- As the Internet is not secure or private, unauthorized people may be able to intercept, read and possibly modify e-mail you send or are sent by BioTronics.
- You must protect your e-mail account, password and computer against access by unauthorized people.
- Since e-mail can be used to spread viruses, some which cause e-mail messages to be sent to people who you do not intend to send e-mail messages to, you should install and maintain virus protection software on your PC.
- Since e-mails can be copied, printed and forwarded by people to whom you send e-mails, you should be careful regarding whom you send e-mails.
- As your employer may claim ownership of, or the right to access, the e-mail account issued to you by your e-mail, you should avoid using an employer issued e-mail account to communicate with BioTronics.
CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF E-MAIL
By consenting to the use of e-mail with BioTronics, you agree that:
- BioTronics may forward e-mails as appropriate. As such, BioTronics staff members, other than the recipient, may have access to e-mails that you send. Such access will only be to such persons who have a right to access your e-mail to provide services to you. Otherwise, BioTronics will not, otherwise, forward e-mails to independent third parties without your prior written consent, except as authorized or required by law.
- Although BioTronics will try to read and respond promptly to your e-mails, BioTronics staff may not read your e-mail immediately. Therefore, you should not use e-mail to communicate with BioTronics if there is an emergency or where you require an answer in a short period of time.
- If your e-mail requires or asks for a response, and you have not received a response within a reasonable time period, it is your responsibility to follow up directly with BioTronics.
- You should carefully word your e-mail messages so the information provided clearly, yet briefly, describes the information you intend to convey. You should avoid writing long “chatty” e-mails.
- You are responsible for correcting any unclear or incorrect information.
- BioTronics reserves the right to save your e-mail and include your e-mail or information contained within your e-mail in your medical record.
- E-mails may not be the only form of communication that BioTronics will use to communicate with you. Additionally, BioTronics may decide that it is not in your best interest to continue to communicate with you by e-mail. In such case, BioTronics will notify that it no longer intends to communicate with you by e-mail.
- You shall immediately inform those individuals with whom you communicate with at BioTronics of changes in your e-mail address.
- You shall send e-mails only to such BioTronics e-mail addresses as instructed.
- You shall put your name and such other information as is necessary for BioTronics to identify you in the body of the e-mail.
- You shall include the category of the communications in the e-mail’s subject line, for handling purposes.
- Prior to sending the e-mail, you shall review the e-mail to make sure it is clear and that all relevant or requested information is provided.
- You consent to communicate by e-mail by sending an e-mail to all of the e-mail addresses (mailboxes) that you had previously communicated to.